Whenever you need a perfect dessert for kids or adults, you will hardly find anything better than this classic creamy cheesecake! Don’t listen to those who say it’s hard to make it – just follow the recipe, and impress your family and friends with the no-fail delicious and refined treat. Serve it with various toppings like fresh berries, fruit syrup, chocolate ganache and enjoy every bite!
- Digestive cookies (crushed) 1 ¼ cups
- Unsalted butter (melted) 3 tbsp.
- All-purpose flour 1 tbsp.
- Sugar 1 ¼ cups
- Cream cheese (room temperature) 8 oz.
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp.
- Heavy cream ¼ cups
- Egg yolk (room temperature) 1
- Eggs (room temperature) 3
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 325 F and grease a 9-inch baking pan with 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Combine the remaining 2 tbsp. of butter and the crushed cookies in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well, then put the mixture into the baking pan and press it flat to the bottom and the sides of the pan to form a crust.
- Mix sugar and flour together in a separate bowl and set aside. Put cream cheese into another dry bowl and beat it with a mixer, gradually adding sugar to it in small portions. The mixture should be smooth and homogeneous. Then add vanilla and mix well.
- Add cream and the egg yolk, and then add the eggs, one at a time. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Pour the batter onto of the crust in the baking pan. Bake the cheesecake for 1 hour. It should turn golden at the edges, while its center should be slightly set. After that switch off the oven and leave your cheesecake in it for another hour.
- Take the cheesecake out of the oven and let is sit on the counter for 1.5 hour. Then put it into the fridge for at least an hour. Serve cool.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/