Chicken breasts are fast, easy, and anything but boring. Here are our best boneless chicken breast recipes for dinner. A must for busy families!
Looking for a hard-day’s-night recipe which takes no effort to cook and keeps all your family satisfied? Chicken salad is exactly what you need! Especially if you happen to have some roasted, boiled or fried chicken left after the yesterday dinner.
@photo What’s the beauty of this recipe? Most of these ingredients are probably already in your kitchen! It is super easy and it makes enough to feed your whole family. And it tastes so good!
- Chicken 2½ pounds
- Andouille sausage 1 pound
- Water 3 quarts
- Flour ½ cup
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp (for cooking)
- Vegetable oil ⅔ cup (for roux)
- Onion 2
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Green bell pepper 2
- Celery 2 stalks
- Diced tomatoes 1 can
- Bay leaves 2
- Basil 1 tsp
- Thyme 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Combine water and chicken in a medium sized pot. Bring water to a boil, then simmer until chicken is tender.
- Pour off water and set aside. When chicken is cool, shred it into smaller pieces.
- Slice sausage into ¼ inch pieces.
- Combine vegetable oil and flour in a heavy Dutch oven. Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring constantly, until it turns a dark brown color.
- To the roux, add chopped onions, celery, bell peppers and minced garlic, and saute until vegetables are tender.
- Add water; bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, diced tomatoes, and sliced sausage. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the bay leaves, thyme, basil, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Mix well and simmer uncovered for about 1½ hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve gumbo over rice.
- Chicken (cooked and shredded) 1 cup
- Cream cheese 8 oz
- Blue cheese dressing ½ cup
- Butter (melted) ⅓ cup
- Hot sauce ⅓ cup
- White vinegar 1 ½ tbsp.
- Worcestershire sauce 1 ½ tbsp.
- Garlic 1 pinch
- Cheddar cheese (shredded) 1 ½ cup
- Salt 1 pinch
- Black pepper ¼ tsp.
- Parsley (chopped) 2 tbsp.
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Mix together melted butter, hot sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Whisk well.
- Add chicken, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing and 1 cup of shredded cheddar, season with salt and pepper. Mix well, then transfer the mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle with ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then take the baking dish off the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- This buffalo chicken dip pairs well with chicken-flavored crackers, celery sticks, frito scoops and all kinds of chips.
@photo If you feel like having a restaurant-like dinner at home, but do not want to spend a night in the kitchen cooking something extra-complicated, opt for Chicken Marsala. If you have chicken, mushrooms and Marsala wine, you’re sure to cope with it in no time! And in case you do have a lot of […]
Have you ever thought how convenient it would be to plan your meals for a week ahead, buy all the required groceries once a week at one go, and have no more concerns about your dinners for the next 7 days? Well, here you are! We have made a complete meal plan for a working […]
Today we are going to use the rest of the products and cook a wonderful tuna stew for lunch and a delicious chicken pot pie for dinner. Remember to leave your feedback about our meal plan before going out on a Saturday night party!