Super-easy to make and amazingly tasty dessert! You will love these crackly on the top and fudgy in the middle chocolate brownies. Serve them warm with ice cream or topped with whipped cream.
- Sugar 7 oz
- Eggs 4
- Unsalted butter 6 oz
- Flour 3,5 oz
- Dark chocolate 3,5 oz
- Walnuts 3,5 oz
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Place the butter and chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave the ingredients, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Add flour, stir thoroughly.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and sugar.
- Add chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in chopped walnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a square cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/