Apricot Raspberry Pie Recipe
Try this time-saving recipe which can suit both a special occasion and a peaceful family dinner. And July is a perfect time for such a pie when every grocery store is full of fresh fruits and berries!
- Eggs 3
- Butter softened 6 oz
- Sugar 6 oz
- Salt to taste
- All-purpose flour 7 oz
- Vanilla sugar 1 tsp
- Starch 2 tbsp
- Almonds (or other nuts) 5 oz
- Baking powder 2-3 tsp
- Apricots 7 oz
- Raspberry 7 oz
- Almond flakes 4 tbsp
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Beat butter with sugar and vanilla sugar adding eggs one by one.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, starch and baking powder.
- Chop almonds or other nuts and slice apricots.
- Pour in the dry mixture to the butter-eggy mixture and stir.
- Add nuts and one half of apricots to the dough.
- Pour the dough into a baking dish.
- Top the dough with the other half of apricots and raspberry. Sprinkle with almond flakes.
- Bake at 340-350°F for 50-60 minutes.
- Take the pie out of the dish, cool down and sprinkle with some powdered sugar.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/