A perfect way to start your day is to get up early and try this super easy Eggs Benedict recipe! This one has become our favourite breakfast food.
Eggs Benedict Recipe
- Eggs 4
- White wine vinegar 3 tbsp
- Bread 1
- Hollandaise sauce 1 pack
- Parma ham 4 slices
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Break the eggs into separate coffee cups.
- Bring a deep saucepan of water to the boil.
- Add the vinegar and swirl the water briskly to form a vortex, then slide in an egg.
- Cook for 2-3 mins, then remove the egg with a slotted spoon.
- Repeat the procedure with the other eggs.
- Slice bread and toast it. Put it on a warm plate.
- Spread some Hollandaise sauce on each slice of toast, scrunch a slice of ham on top and then add an egg.
- Add the remaining Hollandaise to top and serve at once.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/