A perfect way to start your day is to get up early and try this super easy Eggs Benedict recipe! This one has become our favourite breakfast food.
Everyone knows that eating porridge for breakfast is healthy. But we would like to share with you three recipes that make porridge not only healthy but also delicious and surprising! Alternate them each morning and breakfast will turn into the favorite meal for your family.
We know that in the morning you’d better lie in bed for 20 more minutes than get up and make yourself a good breakfast before going to work. But do these 20 minutes really make you feel better? We doubt it. But a healthy breakfast in the very beginning of a hard-working day will surely […]
- Eggs 2
- Buttermilk ¾ cup
- Butter 20 gr
- Sugar ¼ cup
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Flour 1 ½ cups
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda ¼ tsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Mix together eggs, buttermilk, sugar and salt, using blender on a low setting for 1-2 minutes.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda to the mixture, and continue blending until the batter is completely combined.
- Heat up olive oil in a crepe pan over medium heat.
- Grease up the inner side of metal ring mold with butter and place it in the center of a pan.
- Pour the pancake batter into the mold until it’s half full. Cover the pan and cook for about 5 minutes or until bubbles start to form on the top of the pancake.
- Flip the pancake and mold over, cover and cook for about 3 minutes or until the pancake is golden brown at the bottom.
- Serve with butter, custard, syrup and berries.
Cooking hard-boiled eggs is easy as pie. Peeling them afterwards is not. Sometimes they get peeled like a charm, but sometimes they are able to drive even the most devoted cooker crazy. What is the secret? It is possible to make hard-boiled eggs always easy to peel? Sure!
If you have run out of ideas what to cook for breakfast, this post is right for you! Stop eating boring cold cereal, eggs and toasts every morning – we have a more attractive variant. Discover casseroles which are not only easy to cook (just mix the ingredients, put them in the oven and wait […]
- Flour 2 cups
- Salted butter ½ cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Sugar ¼ cup
- Egg yolks 2
- Egg whites 4
- Baking powder 3 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Vanilla extract 1 tbsp
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a medium bowl. Add salt and sugar, and stir well.
- Melt the butter.
- Take another bowl and whisk together milk and egg yolks. Add vanilla extract and the dry ingredients mixture, stir gently. Then pour in the melted butter and carefully stir the batter.
- Beat the egg whites in a dry bowl until they form soft peaks. Gradually fold the beaten eggs into the batter, 1-2 tbsp at a time. Make sure you mix them well before adding the new portion.
- Cook the waffles in a preheated waffle iron. Serve the waffles warm immediately with ice-cream, maple syrup or jam.
To have a good weekend you need to start it properly, i.e. with a French toast. But which one? This question is not as ridiculous as it may seem, since even such a simple dish as French toast has lots of various recipes. So, maybe it’s time we try some new, different French toasts?
Looking for a new breakfast idea? If you want to give yourself and your loved ones the best possible start to the day then home-made Muesli might just be what you’re looking for. This wonderful no-cook breakfast was invented by Swiss doctor Maximillian Bircher-Benner over 100 years ago. You’ll find this recipe really easy to […]
- Whole-wheat flatbread 1
- Pesto 2 T
- Avocado (mashed) ½
- Fresh spinach 2 c
- Mozzarella ⅓ c
- Parmesan 3 T
- Green onions (chopped) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Egg 1
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Spread the pesto sauce over your flatbread.
- In a bowl, mash avocado with fork; smear on flatbread.
- Saute the spinach in skillet; place on flatbread.
- Add cheeses and green onion (if using.)
- Place on baking sheet; bake 2 minutes to melt cheese. Meanwhile cook egg in skillet.
- Remove flatbread from oven; top with cooked egg. Season with salt and black pepper; serve.