Pizza for breakfast on a chilly fall morning? Sure! This meatless, but nutritious flatbread pizza will make your day and keep you full till lunch. And, what's the most important, it so easy to make that can be cooked even if you're only half awake!
- Whole-wheat flatbread 1
- Pesto 2 T
- Avocado (mashed) ½
- Fresh spinach 2 c
- Mozzarella ⅓ c
- Parmesan 3 T
- Green onions (chopped) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Egg 1
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Spread the pesto sauce over your flatbread.
- In a bowl, mash avocado with fork; smear on flatbread.
- Saute the spinach in skillet; place on flatbread.
- Add cheeses and green onion (if using.)
- Place on baking sheet; bake 2 minutes to melt cheese. Meanwhile cook egg in skillet.
- Remove flatbread from oven; top with cooked egg. Season with salt and black pepper; serve.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/