Looking for the perfect way to start any day? Try making Japanese pancakes! Light, tall, fluffy and easy to make, they include just a few simple ingredients, that you probably have in your kitchen right now.
- Eggs 2
- Buttermilk ¾ cup
- Butter 20 gr
- Sugar ¼ cup
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Flour 1 ½ cups
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda ¼ tsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Mix together eggs, buttermilk, sugar and salt, using blender on a low setting for 1-2 minutes.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda to the mixture, and continue blending until the batter is completely combined.
- Heat up olive oil in a crepe pan over medium heat.
- Grease up the inner side of metal ring mold with butter and place it in the center of a pan.
- Pour the pancake batter into the mold until it’s half full. Cover the pan and cook for about 5 minutes or until bubbles start to form on the top of the pancake.
- Flip the pancake and mold over, cover and cook for about 3 minutes or until the pancake is golden brown at the bottom.
- Serve with butter, custard, syrup and berries.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/