@photo What’s the beauty of this recipe? Most of these ingredients are probably already in your kitchen! It is super easy and it makes enough to feed your whole family. And it tastes so good!
Beef Wellington is a famous British dish that now has a lot of variations. But the main ingredients always stay the same: good beef fillet steak, duxelles and puff pastry. If you enjoy read meat and are thinking of what to cook for some special occasion, a beef wellington is a perfect option.
If you have always been afraid of cooking a cake by yourself, these times are now over! The carrot cake is definitely a good start – it is not very difficult to make and tastes like heaven. Whether you are going to throw a birthday party or to please the members of your family at […]
- Potatoes 1.5 lbs
- Celery stalks 2
- Onion 1
- Eggs 4
- Mayonnaise 1.5 cups
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Mustard 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper 0.25 tsp
- Paprika to taste
- Peel the potatoes and the onion.
- Place the potatoes into a pan, add salt and water enough to cover them. Heat to boiling, reduce heat and boil for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are soft. Drain and cool down.
- Place the eggs into a separate pan, add water to cover. Heat to boiling and boil them for 10 minutes. Place the eggs in cold water and leave for 3-5 minutes. Drain and peel.
- Chop the eggs, the onion and the celery stalks. Dice the potatoes. Mix everything in a bowl.
- Mix mustard, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and add to the bowl. Stir thoroughly. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours.