This recipe is an ultra-easy and healthy dinner to make during your busy weeknights. It’s ready in less than 25 minutes and it’s delicious with salads, roasted veggies or rice. Absolute perfection!
Asian Salmon Recipe
- Salmon fillets 500 g
- Bell pepper 2
- Chilli pepper 1
- Ginger 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves 2
- Powdered sugar 1 tsp
- Soy sauce 1½ tbsp
- Lemon juice 5 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1½ tbsp
- Sesame seeds 1 tbsp
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Add 1 tbsp of soy sauce, sugar and lemon juice to salmon.
- Chop very finely chilli, ginger and garlic, then mix and cover salmon.
- Marinade for 10 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan with half the oil and stir fry thinly sliced bell peppers for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Take off the heat and mix peppers with ½ tbsp of soy sauce and sesame seeds.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan, and cook salmon over medium heat until ready (5 minutes from each side).
- Serve with fried peppers, any salads or rice.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/