This light and yummy tart is surprisingly easy to cook and it is the first thing to disappear from the table. Definitely worth adding to your repertoire!
Golden Onion Quiche Recipe
- Flour 280 g
- Butter 140 g
- Cold water 8 tbsp
- Onion 500 g
- Eggs 2
- Cream 300 ml
- Cheddar cheese 150 g
- Salt for seasoning
- Pepper for seasoning
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Make the pastry: rub together flour and butter in a bowl until crumbly.
- Add cold water, mix everything with your hands until smooth.
- Roll into a ball and chill for 1 hour.
- Fry onion rings with butter until golden.
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Roll out the pastry on a floured surface into a circle about 2 inches larger than the diameter of your pan.
- Move the pastry to the tart pan and lightly press it with a fork.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Mix eggs, cream, half of a grated cheese, and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the onion mixture in the tart shell and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/