Try this super easy and mouthwatering recipe for an out-of-the-ordinary pizza night with family or friends. Golden and flaky puff pastry crust also perfectly combines with bacon, goat cheese, or mushrooms.
- Puff pastry 300 g
- Tomatoes 200 g
- Olives 100 g
- Hard cheese 150 g
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Mustard 1 tbsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Herbes de Provence to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Slice pastry sheets in halves. Place them on 2 baking sheets lined with parchment.
- Preheat the oven to 355 degrees F.
- Prepare the sauce: mix mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, lemon juice and herbes de Provence.
- Cover pastry pieces with sauce.
- Slice tomatoes and olives. Put them on pastry pieces.
- Sprinkle each piece with olive oil, chopped garlic and grated cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/