Tender eggplant and spicy tomatoes stewed with garlic are perfectly combined with pasta in this easy dinner recipe. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and basil and enjoy fantastic explosion of flavors!
Eggplant Spaghetti Recipe
- Eggplant 800 g
- Spaghetti 500 g
- Tomatoes 400 g
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Olive oil for frying
- Fresh basil to taste
- Parmesan to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Roast sliced eggplant for 1 hour in the oven until tender.
- Cook pasta until al dente, 7 to 12 minutes. Drain.
- Remove eggplant from the oven and set aside.
- Fry finely chopped garlic on preheated olive oil for 2 minutes in a skillet.
- Add cubed tomatoes.
- Stew until soft.
- Add eggplant slices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with spaghetti, Parmesan and basil.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/