Christmas has already passed but the holidays are not over yet! And you will surely need some nice idea for the upcoming New Year dinner. Here is a perfect option that does not require much effort.
Pork Baked with Tomatoes and Olives Recipe
- Pork 2 lbs
- Tomatoes 2
- Black olives 0.5 lb
- Salt to taste
- Soy sauce 3 tbsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Tomato paste 1 tbsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Garlic dried 1 tsp
- Pepper to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Slice the pork to small steaks and salt them a bit.
- Make the sauce by mixing olive oil, soy sauce, tomato paste, paprika, dried garlic and pepper together.
- Grease the meat with sauce from all sides.
- Slice tomatoes and chop olives.
- Put the tomato slices on the steaks and sprinkle with olives.
- Bake at 400°F for an hour.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/