This chicken spaghetti with lemon, parmesan and parsley is very easy and ultra-quick to cook. Perfect for busy weekday evenings and chilly spring days!
Ultimate Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- Spaghetti 7 oz
- Chicken breasts (sliced) 12 ounces
- Olive oil 1/3 cup
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Parsley (chopped) 1/3 cup
- Parmesan cheese (grated) 2/3 cup
- Salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Boil water in a large pot, then salt the water and add spaghetti. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente.
- Heat olive oil (4 tsp) in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip chicken and continue to cook until golden brown on second side, 3 to 5 minutes longer.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining olive oil and lemon juice and whisk.
- Add chopped parsley, grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Whisk until the mixture is creamy.
- Drain the pasta. Add chicken and sauce, mix well to coat. Serve immediately.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/