If you’re not sure what to make for dinner today, take a look at this Mexican Rice recipe. Quick and easy to cook, but always tasty – have a try!
Mexican Rice Recipe
- Chicken broth 2 cups
- Long-grain rice (uncooked) 1 cup
- Onion (chopped) ¼ cup
- Garlic (minced) 2 cloves
- Ground cumin ½ tsp
- Tomato sauce ½ cup
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large saucepan, add onion and garlic, cook until lightly browned.
- Add rice and cook, stirring constantly, until golden. Sprinkle with salt and cumin.
- Add tomato sauce and chicken broth, bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/