Is there anything better than a big bowl of comfort on a cold day? This creamy pumpkin soup is here to warm your soul! Just try. It’s one of the best fall soups you’ll ever taste.
The Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Onion 1
- Carrot 2
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Pumpkin ½
- Thyme 5 gr
- Olive oil for frying
- Milk 1½ cup
- Processed cheese 300 gr
- Feta cheese 400 gr
- Cream 500 gr
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pumpkin seeds for serving
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Heat the oil in a large pan, chop onion and garlic cloves and soften them for about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped into large pieces carrots and pumpkin, stew until tender.
- Add thyme, pepper and salt to taste, mix well.
- Add milk and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer the soup to a blender, add processed cheese, Feta and cream, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds. A thick and creamy pumpkin soup is ready to be served!
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/