Having problems with getting out of bed in the morning? Don’t have enough time for morning exercises? We have a perfect solution for you.
It is proven that even light morning exercises have a huge positive impact on your body including mood, health, energy and immune system. All you have to do is try these exercises without getting out of bed every morning and in a week you will feel the results! You will begin to wake up in high spirits, become more active during the daytime and improve your health over time.
The exercises are very easy and pleasant and do not take much time. Before doing them stretch yourself a little bit and take 2-3 deep breaths. And here we go…
- Massage. Rub your palms against each other until you feel pleasant warmth. Touch your face with the palms and make soft massage movements, then move to your neck and ears.
- Feet and hands rotation. Rotate your feet clockwise and counterclockwise for 30 seconds, then do the same with your hands.
- Head rotation. Sit on your bed with your legs straightened, lean on your arms behind your back. Lower your chin down then raise it. Tilt your head to the left then to the right. Repeat 8-10 times.
- “Boat”. This exercise will help to wake your brain up. Lying on your stomach, bend your knees and grab the feet with your hands. Pull yourself up and then relax. Repeat 5 times.
- “Scissors”. Let’s move to a perfect warm-up for your legs. At first raise the legs and put them down 10 times. After that raise one leg towards the ceiling, then switch legs quickly 10 times.
- Leg “drawings”. Lying on your back, raise the legs and “draw” figures, letters, characters or whatever you like in the air. Then move to the side and draw something else with one free leg. Repeat the same movement on the other side.
- “Flying” from the bed. Sit on the bed with your arms extended sidewards. Rotate both shoulders first forward (10 times) then backward (10 times).
- Swing. Sitting on the bed, rock your body back and forth, then left and right. Repeat 10-15 times.
Now you have fully woken up and are ready for the new day!