What’s the best way to use up garden cucumbers? This easy Creamy Cucumber Salad is such a great option, especially for a light dinner! Why not to try this evening?
Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe
- Cucumbers 5
- Sweet onion 1
- Sour cream 1 cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Dill weed 3 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ground black pepper ½ tsp
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Peel the cucumbers if desired, cut diagonally into thin slices.
- Slice the onion as thick or as thin as you like.
- In a large bowl, toss together cucumbers and onion.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together sour cream, sugar, white distilled vinegar, dried dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Fold in the cucumbers and onion.
- Toss well and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/