Pizza and pasta are the most popular Italian meals that almost everyone can cook. But did you know that Italian meatballs can be made even easier? Follow these 8 steps and you will get a delicious dinner for your family or friends!
- Minced beef 1 lb
- Garlic cloves 2
- Onion 1
- Egg 1
- Oregano dried 1 tsp
- Fresh parsley 1 tuft
- Parmesan cheese 2 tbsp
- Fresh bread crumbs 4 tbsp
- Canned peeled tomatoes 1 lb
- Cream 100 ml
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Mince an onion, parsley and garlic. Beat an egg. Put the minced meat in a bowl and mix it with onions, garlic, parsley, bread crumbs, parmesan, oregano and an egg. Add some salt and pepper.
- Gently mix the ingredients.
- Make 9 or 12 meatballs from the mixture. Put the balls on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake the balls in the oven for 20 minutes at 320°F.
- While the balls are being baked, blender the tomatoes.
- Pour the tomatoes in a deep sauce-pan. Add cream, salt and pepper.
- Carefully put the balls in the sauce and stir them for 20 more minutes until they are ready.
- The meatballs are perfect with mashed potatoes and slices of avocado. Enjoy your meal!
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/