All you need this spring is love! And just a few ingredients to make an incredibly easy and tasty version of a Chinese-restaurant favorite fried rice.
Fried Rice Recipe
- White rice (cooked) 3 cups
- Peas and carrots mix 1 cup
- Onion 1
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Eggs 2
- Sesame oil 3 tbsp
- Soy sauce 4 tbsp
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the oil and chopped onion, and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas and carrots mix (thawed) and finely sliced garlic. Stir fry until tender.
- Lower the heat to medium low and push the mixture off to one side, then add eggs and scramble them until cooked.
- Add the rice and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, until mixture is thoroughly heated.
- An important thing about making fried rice is to use cold rice cooked in advance. Otherwise, the mixture will be sticky or mushy.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/
I made it!! It was delicious. Thanks Y’all!!