Do you want to treat yourself to something out of the ordinary? Then you definitely need to give this recipe a try. Bake lavender shortbread cookies and taste the summer!
- All-purpose flour 1½ cups
- Egg 1
- White sugar ½ cup
- Butter ⅝ cup
- Lavender flowers 1 tbsp
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Beat the egg, add finely chopped lavender flowers and the flour.
- Drop the batter by teaspoons onto the cookie sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool for a few minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Sprinkle lightly with additional lavender flowers, if desired.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/