Mushroom And Ricotta Quiche
You're probably already familiar with quiche recipes. Quiche is the perfect make-ahead dish for company, whether it's for brunches, lunches or dinners. This ricotta and mushroom quiche is delicious and easy to prepare!
- Frozen shortcrust pastry 2 sheets
- Ricotta 240g
- Parmesan 25g
- Button mushrooms 200g
- Swiss brown mushrooms 200g
- Eggs 3
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Butter 50g
- Onion 1
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Flat-leaf parsley 1/2 cup
- Nutmeg 1 pinch
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute the mushrooms, onions and garlic together.
- Stir in seasonings and cook for 2 minutes until liquid is evaporated.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs; add salt, pepper, nutmeg and grated parmesan cheese and stir well.
- Add the ricotta cheese and thickly sliced mushrooms, mix gently.
- Place the shortcrust in a 9 inch oven pan.
- Pour the mixture into the crust and fold the edges.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 40-50 minutes.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/