Absolutely perfect recipe – healthy and yummy! You can play around it: just add sunflower seeds, pecans, walnuts, or red bell pepper for flavor and color. Must-try even for broccoli-haters!
Non-Vegan Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Broccoli 5 cups
- Crumbled bacon 2 cups
- Raisins ½ cup
- Red onion 1
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Brown sugar 2 tsp
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Fry bacon until crisp, then crumble. Or use pre-cooked bacon
- Put broccoli florets in a large bowl.
- Gently mix broccoli with chopped red onion, raisins, and bacon.
- Prepare the dressing in a separate bowl: add vinegar and brown sugar to mayonnaise. Mix until smooth.
- Coat the salad with the dressing.
- Cool in fridge for 1 hour before serving.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/