Twice-baked potatoes make a great side dish or meal along with a salad. Made with butter and stuffed with cheese, they are so easy to prepare but truly amazing!
Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Russet potatoes 2
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Butter 4 tsp
- Cheddar cheese ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ground black pepper to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Gently scrub potatoes, and pierce the skin several times with a knife or fork.
- Rub each potato with olive oil, then with salt.
- Place potatoes in the preheated oven, and bake for 1¼-1½ hours, or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Split the baked potatoes in half and scoop out the fluffy flesh into a mixing bowl, leaving a thin shell of skin.
- Add butter and grated cheese in the bowl, season with salt and pepper, and mash until butter is incorporated, then spoon the mixture back into the skin.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and scatter over the remaining cheese.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven until the cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/