Add some Mediterranean twist to your Monday!
Pasta with tuna and tomatoes
- Pasta (shells) ½ lb
- Tuna (in water) 6 oz (1 can)
- Tomatoes 2
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic 1 cloves
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Parsley (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Parmesan (grated) 2 tbsp
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Cook the shells following the instructions on the package. Then drain pasta and reserve ½ cup of the liquid.
- Pour the olive oil into a large frying pan and heat it over low heat.
- Fine chop the garlic cloves and chop tomatoes. Put garlic and lemon zest onto the pan and fry over for a couple of minutes, constantly stirring. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add tuna and chopped tomato, increase the heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes over medium heat, constantly stirring.
- Put shells onto the pan and pour in the liquid. Mix lemon juice and parsley, and add then too. Reduce the heat back to low and cook pasta mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer pasta onto plates and sprinkle with shaved parmesan.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/