Today is the middle of our meal plan, and we suggest cooking one of the easiest dishes ever – tuna noodle casserole.
Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
- Tuna in water 1 can
- Green peas frozen 0.5 cup
- Milk 100 ml
- Butter crackers 0.5 cup
- Egg noodles 2 oz
- Cream of mushroom soup 0.5 can
- Garlic powder 0.25 tsp
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Cook the noodles as written in the package instructions, add green peas 2 minutes before the noodles are ready. Drain the mixture.
- Mix milk, mushroom soup and garlic powder in a bowl. Stir in tuna, noodles and peas.
- Place the mixture onto a baking dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 375°F.
- Sprinkle the casserole with crushed crackers and bake for more 5-7 minutes.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/