The business week is finally over – celebrate it with good homemade burgers!
- Tuna (in water) 12 oz (2 cans)
- Eggs 2
- Carrot 1
- Seasoned dry bread crumbs ¼ cup
- Onion 1
- Parsley (chopped) 2 tbsp
- Cayenne pepper 1 pinch
- Olive oil 4 tsp
- Hamburger buns 4
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Scrape and grate the carrot. Beat the eggs. Finely slice the onion and drain tuna.
- Mix together tuna, carrot, eggs, carrot, bread crumbs, onion, parsley and pepper. Make 4 burger-shaped patties.
- Pour the oil into a skillet and heat it over medium heat. Cook patties for 4-5 minutes, then carefully turn them and cook for 4-5 more minutes on the other side.
- Toast the buns and pop your patties onto the buns. Add some lettuce and any toppings you like.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/