These deviled eggs are a universal appetiser that takes minutes to cook and required the simplest products you most probably have in your fridge. They are the ultimate finger food and proven crowd-pleaser!
- Eggs 6
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Sweet pickle relish 1 ½ tbsp
- Mustard 1 tsp
- Salt 1 pinch
- Pepper dash
- Paprika (for garnishment)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Put the eggs into a saucepan and cover them with 2 inches of cold water. Bring eggs to a boil, then reduce heat and cover the saucepan with the lid. Cook the eggs for half a minute, then remove the saucepan from heat and let it stand 15 minutes. After that put the eggs into a bowl filled with ice water for 5 minutes.
- Peel the eggs under cold running water, and slice each egg in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and mash them with a fork. Add mayonnaise and mash again. Add mustard and relish, and mix well. Then season with salt and pepper, and stir.
- Transfer the yolk mixture into egg whites with a spoon. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/