What’s the beauty of this recipe? Most of these ingredients are probably already in your kitchen! It is super easy and it makes enough to feed your whole family. And it tastes so good!
Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- Chicken breasts 3
- Spaghetti 8 oz
- Condensed cream of chicken soup 1 can
- Diced tomatoes with green chilies 1 can
- Processed cheese 1 lb
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Boil skinless, boneless chicken in a large pot of salted water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When chicken is done, remove it from pot, keeping broth at a boil.
- Shred chicken and set aside.
- Cook spaghetti in boiling chicken broth for about 8 minutes (until al dente). When done, drain broth.
- Return pot with cooked spaghetti to stove.
- Add shredded chicken, condensed cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes with chile peppers and cubed cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/