Looking for a hard-day’s-night recipe which takes no effort to cook and keeps all your family satisfied? Chicken salad is exactly what you need! Especially if you happen to have some roasted, boiled or fried chicken left after the yesterday dinner.
Chicken Salad Recipe
- Chicken 3-4 lbs
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Grapes, green or red 1 cup
- Celery ribs 2
- Scallions 3
- Fresh dill to taste
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Mayonnaise 0.5 cup
- Lemon 1
- Mustard 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Cut the chicken into large pieces and rub oil all over them. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 45-55 minutes at 350 °F.
- Let the meat cool. Meanwhile, prepare the other ingredients. Cut the grapes into halves and remove the seeds, chop the celery ribs, the scallions, the dill and the parsley. Put them into a large bowl.
- Roughly chop the chicken and add the meat to the bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix together the mustard, mayonnaise, juice of lemon, salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad and stir.
- Serve with slices of avocado and tomatoes or make a chicken-salad sandwich.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/