Avocado And Shrimp Salad Recipe
If you have not yet decided what to cook for an upcoming party, we have an idea! The main ingredient of this salad is roasted shrimp, which pairs fine with homemade vinaigrette, fresh crispy lettuce, sour goat cheese and creamy avocado.
- Shrimps (peeled and deveined) 1 lb
- Eggs 2
- Avocado 1
- Olive oil 4 tbsp
- Creole seasoning 1 tbsp
- Bacon 4 slices
- Lettuce (chopped) 4 handfuls
- Avocado 1
- Goat cheese (crumbled) ½ cup
- Cilantro leaves 1 cup
- Juice of 1 lime
- Apple cider vinegar 2 tbsp
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Blend cilantro and garlic in a food processor. Pour in lime juice, add salt and pepper, and process again. Gradually add vinegar and 2 tbsp of olive oil, and process until combined.
- Preheat oven to 400 F and put a sheet of baking paper onto baking tray.
- Put shrimps on the baking tray, and drizzle them with 2 tbsp of olive oil and Creole seasoning. Put the shrimps into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Chop the bacon and fry it in a skillet over medium heat for 7-8 minutes. Then put the bacon on a plate, covered with a napkin or paper towel.
- Boil the eggs in a saucepan for 1 minute, then turn off the heat, cover the saucepan with a lid and let the eggs stay in the hot water for 10-12 minutes. Then transfer the eggs into a bowl filled with cold water. After the eggs get cool, peel and chop them.
- Halve, peel, seed and chop the avocado.
- Line the bottom of a salad bowl with lettuce, then put roasted shrimps, eggs, bacon and avocado on top. Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and serve.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/