We bet that you’ve tasted Hawaiian pizza many times but have you ever tried using chicken instead of ham?
Pizza With Chicken And Pineapples Recipe
- Pizza crust 1
- Chicken breasts fillets 2
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Tomatos 1
- Onion 0.5
- Bell pepper 1
- Green olives canned 0.25 cup
- Pineapple slices canned 0.5 cup
- Cheese 0.25 lb
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Slice the tomatoes, the onion and the bell pepper. Try to make as thin slices as possible. Dice the chicken breasts.
- Grease a baking dish with baking spray or olive oil. Place the pizza crust onto the dish.
- Spread the crust with some ketchup.
- Place the ingredients on the crust: first the onions and tomatoes, then the chicken breast and the bell pepper. Sprinkle it with pineapple slices and olives.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Sprinkle the pizza with grated cheese and bake for 5 more minutes. Let the dish cool down for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/