Creamy lemon chicken
Looking for a fantastic chicken recipe? Look no further! Lemon, cream and crock-pot work miracles – this is probably to most tender chicken in the world!
- Boned chicken thighs 1 lb.
- Oil 1 tbsp.
- Onion 1 small
- Garlic powder ½ tsp.
- Dried mixed herbs 1 tsp
- Chicken stock 1 ½ cup
- Cream ½ cup
- Lemon 1
- Cornflour 1 tbsp.
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and roll in garlic and herbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion until golden. Remove the onion from the pan and fry the chicken until golden.
- Put the chicken and onion in the crock-pot. Add the stock liquid. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Do not remove the lid whilst the dish is cooking.
- Remove the chicken and keep warm. Add the cream, 1 tsp grated lemon zest and 2 tbsp. of lemon juice to the crock-pot.
- Dissolve the cornflour in a little cold water and transfer the contents of the stock pot to a saucepan. Add the cornflour liquid and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve with rice.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/