Potato Salad Recipe
Potato salad is widely known as a traditional German dish. Its main advantage that you can keep it in the fridge for a couple of days and it won’t get deteriorated. Furthermore, it’s a good addition to any kind of a main course – whether it’s beef, fish or chicken.
- Potatoes 1.5 lbs
- Celery stalks 2
- Onion 1
- Eggs 4
- Mayonnaise 1.5 cups
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Mustard 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper 0.25 tsp
- Paprika to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Peel the potatoes and the onion.
- Place the potatoes into a pan, add salt and water enough to cover them. Heat to boiling, reduce heat and boil for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are soft. Drain and cool down.
- Place the eggs into a separate pan, add water to cover. Heat to boiling and boil them for 10 minutes. Place the eggs in cold water and leave for 3-5 minutes. Drain and peel.
- Chop the eggs, the onion and the celery stalks. Dice the potatoes. Mix everything in a bowl.
- Mix mustard, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and add to the bowl. Stir thoroughly. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/