One more chicken dinner recipe to your collection! Crispy outside, juicy inside. Spend 30 minutes on easy cooking and enjoy one of the most delicious dishes in the world!
Crispy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Chicken pieces 2 lb
- All-purpose flour 1cup
- Panko 2 cups
- Chicken eggs 3
- Cold water 2 tbsp
- Barbecue sauce 1 cup
- Brown sugar ½ cup
- Lime juice ½ cup
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Sesame to taste
- Green salad optional, for serving
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Prepare the oven: heat it to 400°F and place a parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Combine flour and chicken pieces in a plastic bag. Shake well.
- Prepare 2 bowls: one with panko and another with whisked eggs with water.
- Coat chicken pieces in eggs, then in panko.
- Put chicken on the baking sheet and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake until golden (it takes from 20 to 25 minutes).
- Warm barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder in a small pan over low heat.
- Dip baked chicken in sauce, add sesame and serve with green salad.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/