Had a hard working day? Indulge yourself and your significant other with this delicious chicken!
Chicken breasts with roasted vegetables
- Chicken breast fillets (skinless and boneless) 2
- Potatoes ½ lb
- Zucchini 1
- Red onion 1
- Bell pepper 1
- Tomatoes 6
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Green pesto 1 tbsp
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Finely slice potatoes, slice zucchini, cut the onion and bell pepper, halve tomatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Put the vegetables into a large baking tray and sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together olive oil and pesto.
- Make 4 deep cuts in each chicken fillet. Put the chicken on the vegetables and pour it with oil-pesto mixture.
- Cover the tray with a sheet of fine foil and put into the oven for half an hour.
- Then take the foil off the tray and put the tray back into the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Pierce the chicken with a fork and make sure it is cooked through. Then transfer the chicken and vegetables onto the plates and serve.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/