Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Let’s admit it: buffalo chicken dip flavor makes us lose control and follow it like a lamb. There is only one way to take the wheel back – become the master of buffalo chicken dip! Cook it, and watch the whole family making their way to the kitchen!
- Chicken (cooked and shredded) 1 cup
- Cream cheese 8 oz
- Blue cheese dressing ½ cup
- Butter (melted) ⅓ cup
- Hot sauce ⅓ cup
- White vinegar 1 ½ tbsp.
- Worcestershire sauce 1 ½ tbsp.
- Garlic 1 pinch
- Cheddar cheese (shredded) 1 ½ cup
- Salt 1 pinch
- Black pepper ¼ tsp.
- Parsley (chopped) 2 tbsp.
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Mix together melted butter, hot sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Whisk well.
- Add chicken, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing and 1 cup of shredded cheddar, season with salt and pepper. Mix well, then transfer the mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle with ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then take the baking dish off the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- This buffalo chicken dip pairs well with chicken-flavored crackers, celery sticks, frito scoops and all kinds of chips.
Life & Cooking https://lifencooking.com/